RainForest Encounter | Bonus Material


I've been wanting to continue on with my video series which I started last year, but so much has happened this year that I've lost momentum.  It's taking some time to get this going again.

As the old adage goes, 'Content is King' so here's a little teaser of what is to come on the channel, along with some fun.  I spent a weekend in a rain forest and met a few of the locals.


A 'raptor' from Jurassic Park, it seems to resemble Deinonychus more closely.

Giant Fig Tree. 

In the middle of the rain forest the foliage clears to reveal a clear blue crater lake.


Liked what you read?

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Then head over to my Facebook page The BistroMath to join the conversation. You can also follow me on Twitter or YouTube. To do so click on the images below.

 Twitter  YouTube TheBistroMath

Comments

Popular Posts